Monday, July 5, 2010

Introduction

This blog will be a very simple out-pouring of my even simpler thoughts. I will touch on a number of subjects, including (but not limited to): music, sports, pregnancy, child-rearing, relationships, health, money, and whatever else that happens to be weighing heavily on my mind at the time that I feel like writing. It's not going to be a personal blog - where I recount the events of my day like a diary. I have nothing against those types of blogs, and have loved reading them in the past. However, I want this to be more of a catching ground for my thoughts, rather than recording the events of my life. That being said, it is sometimes hard to separate the two. Things that are going to be "weighing heavily on me" - are likely going to relate to what is going on in my life. So that's it. Hope you find it interesting/entertaining! Feel free to leave comments - but leave it to content comments, please (in other words, don't correct my grammar)!

No comments:

Post a Comment